Friday 24 January 2014

Fashion Fabrics Finals Level 5

Fashion Fabric Finals

From my concept through development, I experimented with colour, dyes and different types of fabrics.
I chose to use Silks for my finals, I found this was more suited for my target mark. The luxury and quality in silks are beautiful to work with and dye.
Silk crepe de chine, Silk habotai, Silk twill and Silk organza.

I digitally printed two of my designs and hand dyed/printed two others.
I used software such as photoshop throughout this project and I have grown a lot more confident in using digital application.



These are my final fabrics before University Deadline.
I added hand painting into these as well as hand embroidery with various threads including metallic and UV reactive.





No comments:

Post a Comment