Currently studying at Cleveland College of Art and Design.
BA (Hons) Textiles and Surface Design.
I Love Textiles.
Print. Fabric manipulation. Repeat pattern. Dyes. Drawing.
Experimenting. Colour. Shape and Form.
This Blog is for a Record of my progression throughout my years at University.
I hope you enjoy reading as much as I like Creating!
Owens and Kim Ltd. Textile Print Studio: London
Mirjam Rouden, Textile Design Studio: London
Life Before CCAD:
- Born Northern Ireland, Belfast.
- School in the North West of England.
- College 2Years ALevels - York College.
- One Year apprenticeship at a Textile and Sewing Machine Shop - York 2011/2012.
Worked and demonstrated at many exhibitions across the North East including:
Harrogate Knitting and Stitching Show, Great Yorkshire Show, Northern Quilt Exhibition ...
Also assisting and teaching Classes from free machine embroidery, curtain making, dressmaking to using computerised sewing/embroidery semi industrial machines.
- Night classes in Life Drawing.
- Foundation in Art and Design Diploma - York 2012/2013.