Thursday 9 April 2015

Final Major Project


Final Major Project is fully underway with long days in the print rooms and constantly dyed fingertips!

I have been experimenting and creating new and exciting prints for my final project. Experimenting with dyeing silk fabric with procion and acid dyes, also printing with acid and pigment inks...well and truly getting my hands dirty!

This is an exciting time of university when you finally get to put what you have been learning into practice and fully have the open project brig to negotiate your own collection!
I have really enjoyed exploring techniques and pushing my potential as a print designer.

I have focused my final collection on print for the fashion market. I want my collection to be contemporary, fresh and bold!


More developing, dyeing and designing to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment