Thursday 9 April 2015

Mirjam Rouden Design Studio Intern

Amazing Intern at London Textile Design Studio

Mirjam Rouden

I completed a three week intern at Mirjam Rouden Textile Design Studio in London whilst studying in my final year ! It was a very busy time, dissertation has just been handed in along with Minor Project and my first week at the internship was my first week at Final Major Project too! 

I wouldn't of changed a thing, being busy and managing a few things at once is part of the fun and helps you prepare for life after university.


During my intern I was given drawing to fashion trend briefs, CAD reworking and placing into repeat on sold designs. It was a very fast paced and exciting experience. I would love to return here after my degree to continue learning new skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment